A good bean bag is a really good thing to have in a family home. They are light and can easily ‘travel’ from one room to another, they are comfy and can be used for many things – reading, watching a movie, hanging out and so on and so on…
Versatile items are the best right… and even better when they are beautiful.
Like these bean bags from Rabito – bunny bean bags with ears, tail and in lots of cool colours! Read more
They are available in various sizes and colours – my favourite is the flower denim print. It can hide little spots easily :)
Milk & Biscuits is an Anglo-Chinese children’s fashion brand with a basic ethos: to be simple, honest and good.
‘Our designs are all based on the classics, with a contemporary twist. Each piece is cut for comfort whilst creating a modern and distinctive style.’ Read more
Each season the brand collaborates with an artist or illustrator to create unique prints. Look at this Fabulous tunic dress which is just beautiful. It is a magical forest print created by the dutch illustrator Elies Thijs for this A/W collection. I love this print and the tunic is beautiful just by itself, with leggings or later when it is getting short with a pair of denims.
Milk & Biscuits aim for a low carbon footprint and where-ever possible use organic materials!
Lovely brand and I like the colourful line and pictures for an Autumn/Winter collection. Very happy and cheerful!
September will be a very busy for us. Our little doll will turn O N E and just a week later Leonor will turn FOUR. And she is already asking on a daily basis if the big day has come…
When you ask her about her birthday wishes you get a very long description about her cake. At the moment it is a chocolate cake with loooooots of blueberries and strawberries and cream please. On top please!
And with four kids there are many things already in the house and I thought there are surely other people in the same situation. Here are a few ideas. Just note: Leonor is very (very!!!) fond of baby dolls! (and books and puzzles)
1. Maileg Metal Kitchen . A unit with three doors, hob top, sink and draining board. There is a yellow shelf unit and a hanging rail for cooking utensils.
2. Mini kit dodo – little baby doll in her sleeping nest. Great for traveling!
3. This deluxe pop-up version of Baum’s timeless classic The Wizard of Oz celebrates Oz’s 100th anniversary.
6. Paper Doll Blanket is a keepsake quilt, a doll, and a toy all rolled into one. This blanket comes with one dress and matching hair accessories. The bottom of the blanket has two large pockets for storing her extra outfits. Such a cute idea and something a little different for little mini mamas.
7. Fruit Blender Set with a detachable jug, 6 sliceable fruits, a play knife and 2 wooden tumblers, it comes complete with removable toppings. Miss Leonor loves smoothies. Very often she asks me to make a smoothie with her. This would be a great addition to the play kitchen.
8. Handmade doll. Truly unique dolls, shaped and sewn by hand in France.
9. An amazing 2m long and 15cm wide tricycle cardboard puzzle!
10. Portrait wooden toy. Super wooden toy to make different faces….